Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overnight Stalker via Feedjit!

So, I saw this Feedjit thing on my friend's blog and thought that was really cool, so I installed it. Now, every time I go to mine or Kya's blog I can't help but see it. I feel so guilty, like I'm spying on people looking at my blogs. It doesn't give exact names, just locations (unless you come from your own blog I think). This oogie feeling just comes over me every time I see it, yet I don't want to take it off, because it is kind of neat knowing somebody has seen your blog (even if it is only one person, thanks Adde)! Do I have insecurity issues or something? I don't need to know someone's looked. Yet, I don't have it in me to take it off.
Sick...that's what I am. It all starts with blogger stalking, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Cowan Clan said...

Why do you think I had a visitor counter on page? :) I like to have a blog just to be able to type but I do want to know that someone out there is reading it.