Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New fave???


So, I was playing on itunes tonight and accidentally ran into a songwriter of a song that I love and have been wanting to download ("I'm Yours"). So, I started listening to Jason Mraz's music and was really impressed! He is our modern day Sinatra or something other great, jazzy icon. It doesn't hurt that he toured with Jewel,who just happens to be the greatest singer/songwriter of all time in my personal opinion.
So, I told Nick, this Jason Mraz might be one of my new faves. Check him out and see if you like too (Look for him on my playlist at the bottom of the blog).
(Oh yeah, did I mention he's slightly dreamy...I can say this considering my husband admitted tonight to never reading my blog.)

6 comments:

Cowan Clan said...

Well, I guess he better start! I used to listen to him when he first came out with a CD, but haven't heard any of his new stuff. I will have to check it out.

Kathy said...

I've heard of "McDreamy" Mraz, but have never listened to his music. I'll try to listen to all of it before you get here.

I love you!

Momma

Jenn said...

He's a CUTEY!!!

leah said...

we totally love Jason Mraz. I think we listened to his CD at least 10 times on the way down and back to CC (hey, it's a 12 hour drive). I love the duet he does with Colbie Caillat-- that was a song just MADE for lovers!

Kat said...

Wrap him up!

Make some more bows!

I'll take him for Christmas!

What a wonderfully thoughtful present to give your last remaining single friend on Earth. :) Wow...the spirit of giving! heeheee :D LOL

Tawny and Kya said...

Katherine, you are right. I never thought of a Jason Mraz boxed gift package! Getting right on that.