Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Watch Out Martha!



So, being the broke bloke that I am, I have to use my creative capacities in all areas. Upon taking out the Christmas decorations this year, my faithful wreath my mom made 7 years ago was quite literally falling to bits in my hands. So, I knew I didn't have the money to buy a new one nor materials to spruce up this one (get it..spruce...spruce pine...oh, never mind).
Rummaging through the dresser known as my arts and crafts mall, I found the following supplies: shredded bandanas (from making necklaces with my students), puffy balls, ribbon, hemp, and jingle bells. I used the original wreath (R.I.P.) and "TA-DA". It definitely fits my personality.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Absolutely marvelous darling! :)

When does your webcam show start??? "It's a Good Thing."

You are always so creative. Love it!

Love,
Kat
ps-
I didn't know you kept this blog.

Tawny and Kya said...

Season 1 will air in January. Stay tuned. :)
p.s. I do...you'd think I'd be busy enough, right?

Cowan Clan said...

Why does it look so small in the first picture? Has motherhood made you grow taller?

Arts and craft boxes are the best!

Tawny and Kya said...

Yes Adde, as a matter of fact it has. Well, okay no it hasn't. Just made my feet bigger. :(

Cowan Clan said...

Aw, well big feet aren't so bad. Just means you have better balance :)

Kathy said...

Great job of recycling, Tawny! I love that you seem to have gotten the arts and crafts gene. Not sure who you GOT it from, but at least you got it! :-)

Love, Momma