Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lighten up!


Okay, my last post was so serious I couldn't stand not lightning the mood a little. Confession:
I decided to steal pretty flowers from a neighboring house while I was running and put them in my kitchen. Truth be told, every time I run by this house I take 3. I have just never seen hibiscus this color before and they last forever! So, I'm sure now when they see me coming they're thinking, "here's the crazy, flower-stealing jogger lady". Aww...aren't they so worth it?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You are so funny!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

You are very witty. I found your blog from Charity's. Love the pretty table decorations...very creative.

Cowan Clan said...

You are hilarious! They are a pretty color, I have never seen them that dark.

Will & Abby's Life said...

I'd probably want to steal them too...but I'm not that brave :)