Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear Rolly Polly's Residing in my Backyard (or various parks we visit)


My sincerest apologies on your possible demise! The three year old knows not what she does, she means no harm. You see the the child that used to loathe all bugs, now has a fondness for them. Not just a fondness, but an unadulterated love for all crawling creatures! If she sees you, she will pick you up, hug you, squeeze you, rock you, and sing to you. You will not survive this love fest and she will be deeply saddened and somehow shocked about this. It is an unbridled joy that cannot be contained and actually quite sweet.
So, here's my advice to you: If you hear the high pitched giggles, get away as fast as your tiny legs will take you, lest you become Kya's latest victim.
You have been warned!

1 comment:

PeaceCory said...

That. Is. ADORABLE!!! I love this warning - and I love that Kya is so connected with her surroundings!