Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grown Up? Questionable


For the past twenty minutes, this is what I've been doing. Playing with, ahem....I mean organizing Kya's dollhouse. The toddler is asleep, yet here I am making sure all parts of the doll family were in their respective places. It didn't dawn on me that no self respecting thirty something-ish woman should be playing with a dollhouse...alone, until I found myself saying aloud, "Man, I really need a couch and possibly a bookshelf".
And yes, this is my entrance back into the blog world.

2 comments:

Jade said...

haha, and you know that me, a 26 year old mother of two buys herself toys. Actual toys. Like, a Rapunzel Barbie.

Yes, thank you, thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great to see you back. Zia wishes I liked playing dolls. I am not a really good 'player' in general. I do love this doll house.